Friday, March 1, 2013

2013

Wow, I have not been on for a while, so far 2013 has been a wonderful creative year. Had our first big snowfall defenitely needed, it has been so dry. My poor plants and trees will suffer this spring if we do not get some more moisture. But the snow was so incredibly beautiful could not resist taling pictures. As far as my quilting, I am now working on the double vision series again. As you can see I am auditioning the black outlines as it is here computer generated. Well have to play some more!!! I did finish the quilt top for the Battered Womens group called Crossroads and here it is prior to the machine quilting. Does not look too cool with my red headboard but you get the picture! So one more snow picture!!!! Who knows Spring might come early!!

No comments: